National Reward Center - Suppose to have won two items, never received

I've had two times where I was suppose to have won x2 items through this suppose to be game/survey, which I only was connected to this site through PCH.I totally wasn't able to video or take a pic of the first item (IPhone 6) they stated i won, and you wasn't able to save a copy to your computer, but when it stated that I won a $1000 Walmart card, after I sat there and finished all the survey/question and answer stuff, I video taped it on my cell phone.

They have ti were you can't save it and have proof, well i found a way and I have it.

They truly n ed to stop screwing around with people that is totally false advertising to the fullest.

I also filed a BBB report on PCH, because it's affliated with them and I was playing PCH games and was connected to this *** game/survey by default.I'm now about to file a BBB and FTC on this company, once I get info on the company.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• What I disliked
    • Because it is false

Reason of review:
Preferred solution:
Deliver product or service ordered
Product or service
Iphone And Walmart Card
Review category
review #891036

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with National Reward Center? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to National Reward Center. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about National Reward Center.
Filing a new complaint about