Layout of Store

I've had two times where I was suppose to have won x2 items through this suppose to be game/survey, which I only was connected to this site through PCH.I totally wasn't able to video or take a pic of the first item (IPhone 6) they stated i won, and you wasn't able to save a copy to your computer, but when it stated that I won a $1000 Walmart card, after I sat there and finished all the survey/question and answer stuff, I video taped it on my cell phone.

They have ti were you can't save it and have proof, well i found a way and I have it.

They truly n ed to stop screwing around with people that is totally false advertising to the fullest.

I also filed a BBB report on PCH, because it's affliated with them and I was playing PCH games and was connected to this *** game/survey by default.I'm now about to file a BBB and FTC on this company, once I get info on the company.

This person wrote the review because of "dissappointed" at National Reward Center and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants National Reward Center to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was because it is false. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by National Reward Center and national reward center deal for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with National Reward Center?

Comments

Park Hills, Missouri, United States #1347811

I was told in February 2017 that I was the winner of $7000.00 dollars a week for the rest of my life and my kid sister was going to get $7000.00 to but I was lid to and know I life to her she don't talk to me any more because I was told that I had won but

Springfield, Pennsylvania, United States #1258700

Is this a joke ? No one wins those cards lmao. Your on the internet hunny