I took the scam online survey and am INUNDATED WITH SCAM PHONE CALLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The calls are coming to my MOTHER'S house and she is very ill. She keeps getting up to answer the phone and it is another one of these phone calls. She is expecting calls from her DOCTOR!!!!!!!!!!

I received over 10 calls just TODAY. I tried to report them to the Better Business Bureau, but I need to know what State this scam company comes out of. I am going to call the phone company and put the several numbers on BLOCK, but who knows how many more she will have to endure today?!?!?!

STOP CALLING MY PHONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

darkoons69@gmail.com

This reviewer shared experience about "calling my phone incessantly" and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). LEAVEMEALONE666 is overall dissatisfied with National Reward Center. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about National Reward Center.

Check out the best and the worst companies in E-commerce category for more informed decision or compare National Reward Center to other companies on our site.

Comments