filters
State:
City:
Product:
National Reward Center - Bank of America business traveling account card
I opened a account on April/1/2018 it was a business traveling account visa credit card under the name Keith luvoyrd Griffin as a returning member to bank of America an was offered a 150 deposit to my account I contacted the consumers federal protection burue about...
3.7

National Reward Center - Gift card

I want my thousand dollar gift card, that you reserved for me by filling out durbry

National Reward Center - Reward

Where is my 1,000.00 Walmart gift card, after spending a half hour thru your survey and the was going to purchase razor blades with my gift card ?????

National Reward Center - Can't get any tesponse

Well I fell for it. They keep telling me select 1offer from this page. According to my records I've completed all required offers. They won't respond when I ask for their accounting of my completed offers. So I'm not wasting any more time on them. What I don't understand is how legitimate companies like Walmart can lend their name to such a ripoff.
Ease of Use
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

National Reward Center - Very poor

They owe me more than 1,000 been waiting for months.
Show

National Reward Center - Lord nothing but lies lies 1000 winner for life where the re

It said you won 10000 for life if see. your name claim your money and what push the key on my name and nothing but lies lies lies honky donkeys.you should get law suit.for false adversting.hgt.

National Reward Center - No money sent

I always get notification that I won or earned money, I answer all the surveys and I do one of the deals and that reqyires a Credit Card and yhan obce you do the deal it never takes you back to receive the check. I have done it multiple times, but the latest was today 10-13-18. So far I would be entitled to morw than a $1000 easily. I cannot get a hold of anybody so how do I get my rewaed money?
3.5
Turnaround Time
Reply to reviews
I didn't get a iPhone!!!!!!!I cant even do a silver deal bro like this is freakin fake I aint wasting time for this . dang bro not cool bro nghjug hjghy jbvytgf dfcgsgzh fagzhdqws hdgqqqqccsx ffgfg f g fsghdx dfgvvdh ghjfc gvbfv ghftudtytdyytydtddtdt gyhgg jhgghj is is...

Thank you for the official comment from the Moron Association. Iz u da pwesidint ?

National Reward Center - You suck ***

I want my gift cards now!!!!

National Reward Center - My gift cards

I have done the servays and paid for crap I really don't want, but yet I have not received any of the gift cards I am supposed to receive. This is *** up. I want my gift cards and I want them now.