filters
State:
City:
Product:

National Reward Center - No results looking for my rewards

Completed plenty surveys looking for my rewards
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from 1 day ago.

National Reward Center - It takes a thief

The same bbblank!! Thing thats happenings to a lot of good people that work hard for there money an u got some thief trying yo get over easy!!!an sit on ther lilly lily behind an try an cunn people
Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 02.
Reply to reviews
Never got my s9 that was promised to me and i did every *** servay on all the pages that didnt involve spemding money And honestly they've scammed us all i wish we could erase it from the internet but you know some other *** compony will take over and the samething...
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 19.
The one that knows

The FBI should spend time on running these scam artists down cause it's so many out there

I didn't like
  • Being scammed by bogus survey
National Reward Center - Bank of America business traveling account card
I opened a account on April/1/2018 it was a business traveling account visa credit card under the name Keith luvoyrd Griffin as a returning member to bank of America an was offered a 150 deposit to my account I contacted the consumers federal protection burue about...
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 06.
3.7

National Reward Center - Gift card

I want my thousand dollar gift card, that you reserved for me by filling out durbry

National Reward Center - Reward

Where is my 1,000.00 Walmart gift card, after spending a half hour thru your survey and the was going to purchase razor blades with my gift card ?????

National Reward Center - Can't get any tesponse

Well I fell for it. They keep telling me select 1offer from this page. According to my records I've completed all required offers. They won't respond when I ask for their accounting of my completed offers. So I'm not wasting any more time on them. What I don't understand is how legitimate companies like Walmart can lend their name to such a ripoff.
Additional Fees
Ease of Use
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

National Reward Center - Very poor

They owe me more than 1,000 been waiting for months.
Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Oct 31.
Show

National Reward Center - Lord nothing but lies lies 1000 winner for life where the re

It said you won 10000 for life if see. your name claim your money and what push the key on my name and nothing but lies lies lies honky donkeys.you should get law suit.for false adversting.hgt.
Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Oct 16.

National Reward Center - No money sent

I always get notification that I won or earned money, I answer all the surveys and I do one of the deals and that reqyires a Credit Card and yhan obce you do the deal it never takes you back to receive the check. I have done it multiple times, but the latest was today 10-13-18. So far I would be entitled to morw than a $1000 easily. I cannot get a hold of anybody so how do I get my rewaed money?
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Oct 13.
3.5