Layout of Store

Some of the 'National Consumer Center' pop-ups may try to convince you that you have won a prize or lottery. This is a trick to convince computer users to fill out a survey or input information.

When computer users respond to the 'National Consumer Center' pop-ups by inputting their information, such as their email information, this can allow third parties or shady advertisers to include them on spam email lists, putting them at a higher risk for numerous threat infections.

The 'National Consumer Center' pop-ups may try to convince computer users to download unwanted components, which may be PUPs or adware themselves. This may be done by advertising a supposed software update or a free coupon or offer only available if the computer user clicks on a link or image.

This person wrote the review because of not as described of national reward center membership from National Reward Center and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants National Reward Center to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was scams. If you have a chance, please immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by National Reward Center for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with National Reward Center?

Comments

h.kitchener
Columbia, South Carolina, United States #1227735

There is no reason to put up with pop-ups.Just start using Firefox browser with a couple of add-ons like Ublock Origin or Disconnect or AdBlock, etc.

I get no pop-ups.Using Internet Explorer is not advisable, anyway.