I tooj all the necessary steps to receive $1000 visa card n still keep send me to other pages at the end

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss national reward center website. National Reward Center needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned national reward center website in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at National Reward Center.

Had an Experience with National Reward Center?

Comments

I thought the maximum amount of money that can be loaded into a Visa giftcard is 500$. They said I had to enter at least 50 words so now I have to get creative. Anyway every time I see Visa giftcard it always says that the most you can load on a card varies from 25-500$.

to Anonymous Bellevue, Washington, United States #1183222

Doesn't matter, it's a scam anyways

Zerowater - STRESSED to the LIMIT Zerowater "My experience is stressful with this product,.I have to either travel 2 hrs to Walmart to buy filters...or order online,.The eBay prices are off the wall,.for shipping,.Amazon prices for filters..." Read more National Reward Center - I did all I needed to do and they didn't count it National Reward Center "They had some spin wheel that I got from an email with Publishers Clearing House that took me to a wheel to spin and I did so. The first..." Read more Discountmugs - Terrible Company!!! Discountmugs "If I could give negative stars, I would! This company took 8 days to make our 40 wine glasses, 36 coffee mugs and 50 coasters. Then another 6 days for..." Read more National Reward Center - Suppose to have won two items, never received National Reward Center "I've had two times where I was suppose to have won x2 items through this suppose to be game/survey, which I only was connected to this site through PCH. I..." Read more Maaco - Bad paint job and broke window Maaco "Took my SUV in to have the driver side painted. Plan black was used and you can see the difference because I have sparklers in my black paint. But when..." Read more Phoenix Life - Whole life policy was set for 10 years, 27 years and still have to pay premiums! Phoenix Life "In Sept 1990 myself and spouse both started whole life policies (#116...) that were projected to be self sufficient in 10 years. Projections kept getting moved back ... with the..." Read more Gifttree - Terrible service, embarrassing product! Gifttree "Gifttree provides terrible service and a completely embarrassing product! I wish I had read the reviews before ordering flowers for my mom's birthday through this company! I paid extra to..." Read more Chopretail - So far the worst and don't think it will get better. Chopretail "I PURCHASED ALTOIDS AND THOUGHT I WAS GETTING A BETTER DEAL BUT FOUND OUT THE PRICE WAS FOR 2 AND NOT 12. THE 2 WAS FROM CHOPRETAIL ON THE WALMART.COM..." Read more