They took money off my card but said my card was decline scam I was getting the 4 Dr. Suese books for my children

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with National Reward Center?

Comments

renee_cornelius.2003
Highland Home, Alabama, United States #1280989

How dare these businesses use Theft by deception with the very people who give them their business.Promising a $1000 Visa gift card for the opportunity to try new products or services and after I the consumer do my part spending my money and obligating myself to these businesses, I'm never directed to receive what I was promised to begin with!

Wow if I went around doing that to people I would be prosecuted to the fullest extent for Theft by deception and there is no telling what else!! All of these companies who pop up on this National Consumer Survey Site should be ashamed and held accountable for taking money from a stay home mom who homeschool's her children, one of which is special needs, after the loss of the family's oldest son died, because she feared for her remaining children to be subjected to our sorry excuse for public education in this country!

As well as having a husband who is without a job at no fault of his own.Now I will be an UNWANTED caller on the phone of some of these companies who allow their names to be part of such a heartless ploy for business!!!