Apparently with your number complaints that you have no one is doing anything about this because it's a zero has been resolved. I'm a little upset not only at the website that is offering this McDonald's $100 gift card I'm also upset with the companies that they're representing it's a very poor way for publicity.

I understand that you get nothing for free so I ordered the things on the required silver list. It says you must order "one" item from this list. After you do that it repeats it until you've done everything I have done everything!! .

I went back through my credit card and checked and I have ordered from everything that was on that list. It says I still have to order one more thing. Well you can't reorder any of them because they won't let you I tried because I thought maybe I had missed one guess what I had not. I am very unhappy about the situation.

I expect my card to be sent to me I would like you to do something about it.

I intend to call all the companies and also complain to them. I think they should know what you are doing to them by the poor way you are publicizing their products.

Product or Service Mentioned: National Reward Center Gift Card.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments