National Reward Center - I did all I needed to do and they didn't count it
Update added by user Sep 28
This was an item I supposedly won. I did not make a purchase for the item, but I did make about 30$ worth in purchases to apply for my "win".
Original review posted by user Sep 27
They had some spin wheel that I got from an email with Publishers Clearing House that took me to a wheel to spin and I did so.The first time, it gave me an extra spin and I used that and the next spin said I won a 1000$ Visa Gift Card, so I went through the survey and everything and then it got to their craptastical silver, gold and platinum deals and I did every single one that I needed to as stated by the offer and in their terms, but only 5 showed up.
So I paid my money on stuff to get nothing.
I have contacted them and I have screen shot proof.We shall see what they do next.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Value for money|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Being used
- 1000 visa card not rewarded after finishing all they asked
- Money loss
You May Also Like
- "I bought a pair of Columbia "Titanium" winter boots which feature a waterproof rubber front toe that is sewn to the leather upper material. The weak point of these boots..."
- "I tooj all the necessary steps to receive $1000 visa card n still keep send me to other pages at the end..."
- "Hi, I am customer. I actually brought few items worth $32.74. Brought from Karla and never received any items or call or email. Worst thing she never put any information..."
- "This user called me a "mutt" and "troll" for asking a simple question. I blocked, flagged and reported her. She had tons of negative feedback and neutral feedback and she..."
- "Kuester has been letting Terra Green Landscaping on Concord, NC, run in and out of the property, circle the property, blow leaves directly into the cars, etc. etc. The BBB..."
- "Tried to order a watch online from replicahaus.ca for my daughter for Christmas. They sent the wrong watch and tried to tell me I was the one who screwed up..."
- "I bought a dress worth £99 plus £21 for the delivery, it was never delivered and they just want to refund me 40 % of the dress value, when I..."