National Reward Center - I did all I needed to do and they didn't count it
Update added by user Sep 28, 2016
This was an item I supposedly won. I did not make a purchase for the item, but I did make about 30$ worth in purchases to apply for my "win".
Original review posted by user Sep 27, 2016
They had some spin wheel that I got from an email with Publishers Clearing House that took me to a wheel to spin and I did so.The first time, it gave me an extra spin and I used that and the next spin said I won a 1000$ Visa Gift Card, so I went through the survey and everything and then it got to their craptastical silver, gold and platinum deals and I did every single one that I needed to as stated by the offer and in their terms, but only 5 showed up.
So I paid my money on stuff to get nothing.
I have contacted them and I have screen shot proof.We shall see what they do next.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Being used
- 1000 visa card not rewarded after finishing all they asked
- Money loss
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "When I ordered from this Company, I was warned prior to purchasing the hair. A video on YouTube called HALO INDIAN HAIR SUCKS!!! warned me of this indian hair vendor...."
- "The stucco is falling off our house and cracking, nails appear through the stucco. Lennar completed their destructive testing and caused even more unsightly stucco issues. The HVAC..."
- "I rarely post comments on the Internet but felt compelled to respond to the negative comments about Enagic USA. Enagic Electrolysis Water Generators are distributed through a network marketing compensation..."
- "Our storage unit was broken into in October 2016 - the thief was caught in plain sight by my wife, as the thief was bringing stolen possession out of the..."
- "Hidious Service! Paid for my order to be priorty shipped & arrive before Christmas! Just received the item a week ago. Good Luck getting a live person on the phone...."
- "My local company purchased by Amerigas, my tank, my delivery invoices, and my bill stated to make checks out to Silsbee Propane the price per gallon goes up every delivery,..."
- "This user called me a "mutt" and "troll" for asking a simple question. I blocked, flagged and reported her. She had tons of negative feedback and neutral feedback and she..."