Update added by user Sep 28
This was an item I supposedly won. I did not make a purchase for the item, but I did make about 30$ worth in purchases to apply for my "win".
Original review posted by user Sep 27
They had some spin wheel that I got from an email with Publishers Clearing House that took me to a wheel to spin and I did so.The first time, it gave me an extra spin and I used that and the next spin said I won a 1000$ Visa Gift Card, so I went through the survey and everything and then it got to their craptastical silver, gold and platinum deals and I did every single one that I needed to as stated by the offer and in their terms, but only 5 showed up.
So I paid my money on stuff to get nothing.
I have contacted them and I have screen shot proof.We shall see what they do next.
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Being used
- 1000 visa card not rewarded after finishing all they asked
- Money loss
You May Also Like
- "Someone knock in my door and said they are giving away free salad.. It looks strange but the couple of lady looks very nice, and i said why not.. they..."
- "beware that this individual is now doing business under these other names: opera fashion group inc opera fashion group llc opera by sueli costa llc gabikini bossa beach AMONG MANY OTHERS. this individual is a..."
- "It is amusing that people don't get plastic will melt in the summer heat and then blame their stupidity on a company. The scent circles contain oil and DO contain..."
- "This user called me a "mutt" and "troll" for asking a simple question. I blocked, flagged and reported her. She had tons of negative feedback and neutral feedback and she..."
- "I bought a primo bottom loader water cooler it also Wiil give u hot water for tea etc. I had it for 6. Months and both functions failed. ..."
- "I ordered mats for my kitchen from a daily deal. When they came (I like the rugs. They were what I expected) they came postage due for $5.85. There was..."
- "they added V.O.D. and extra 50 on internet and more for same phone plus the installation charges. The best way to get this fixed is call the FCC and write..."