Update by user Sep 28, 2016

This was an item I supposedly won. I did not make a purchase for the item, but I did make about 30$ worth in purchases to apply for my "win".

Original review posted by user Sep 27, 2016

They had some spin wheel that I got from an email with Publishers Clearing House that took me to a wheel to spin and I did so.The first time, it gave me an extra spin and I used that and the next spin said I won a 1000$ Visa Gift Card, so I went through the survey and everything and then it got to their craptastical silver, gold and platinum deals and I did every single one that I needed to as stated by the offer and in their terms, but only 5 showed up.

So I paid my money on stuff to get nothing.

I have contacted them and I have screen shot proof.We shall see what they do next.

This person wrote the review because of "didn't give me my win" of national reward center website from National Reward Center and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1030 and wants National Reward Center to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was being used, scams, 1000 visa card not rewarded after finishing all they asked and fraudulent. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by National Reward Center for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with National Reward Center?

Comments