I have NEVER received one penny from the surveys filled out. Your company is about as useful as tits on a board.

The same questions everytime! With not one but three four sometimes five surveys. It's presented like I will be shipped a shopping card, entered in a sweepstake to win anything from one hundred to ten million dollars, and never have I been given a check, shopping card nor have I ever won one thing and I can rest assure that I never will be. The only thing I can count on is twenty phone calls from the people that have things to send for free that they will only send to the people that have insurance like Medicaid Medicare or another insurance company that is going to get the financial reward from selling one of their hearing aids, knee braces, life insurance, or some other unnecessary piece of equipment.

My question is how is it legal to tell me if I fill this out I will be compensated for the survey BUT I NEVER RECEIVE A CHECK AND IVE BEEN WITH YALL FOR AT LEAST FIVE YEARS. ANSWERING SURVEYS. NO.

ITS NOT LEGAL AND IM GOING TO TRY TO SUE THIS COMPANY FOR COMPENSATION FOR MY TIME MENTAL ANGUISH AND FOR PROMISING ME REIMBURSMENT FOR THE THOUSANDS OF SURVEYS IVE DONE SINCE 2015. For the record I am not stopping until I have your CONSUMER DOOMER OFF OF THE INTERNET for good..

Elizabeth Barry