filters
state:
city:
product:

National Reward Center - Answer questions

I have answered your questions.a hundred times this time I actually. Won the 1000 dollar gift card.i answered all the questions then I was going to put my information in and it timed out.thats not right.i would like my gift card.
3.4

National Reward Center - False

I have purchased items in the past from these people numerous of times in order to win a prize even purchase books, coffee, etc. And even downloaded apps expecting to win money, walmart, giftcards and so forth. I do everything that is required and yet still receive anything.

National Reward Center - Scammers

Tell you that you've won a 1000 Walmart gift card then ask for you to buy things .. That's not winning its a scam !
Show

National Reward Center - Don’t do it !!!

They suck you in and you never win anything !!! They keep running you in circles asking question after question! Always telling you you’re almost there but never get anywhere! Don’t do it !!! SCAM!!!
Reply to reviews
I own a MXP box. and when I wanted to update, a pop-up appeared, have me to answer some question, and that I had won Iphone 6, a Walmart 1000 dollars gift card, but when I got to where I enter personal info. it would not take my birthday. This is not the first time...

It’s a joke

I didn't like
  • Iphone 6s plus or my samsung s7 rdge
  • Not being to complete online
Show

National Reward Center - A DISASTER!!

Just. Another SCAM!! False promeses.

National Reward Center - Gift cards

Why claim deal did not work
Show

National Reward Center - Horrible never git my prizes applied to all never got anythi

Yes ive tried no answer its a waste of time its. A scam

National Reward Center - Complete scam

Ive recieved numerous emails stating i was qualified for a walmat gift card and many more ive taken several surveys and still havent recieved any gift cards. IT IS A COMPLETE SCAM!!!!!

National Reward Center - No item Receive

This is the second time I was told that I was supposed to get win $1000 walmart gift card. I go throuh the steps and it like a never ending survey. I still havent recived my gift card. I only had to claim a deal which was supposed to be free.