First let me say I thought the 'gift card' was free. Or at least I was lead to believe it was.

Anyway, I went to the site and went to various pages, actually, many pages offering different offers at which I said I was not interested. After page after page, I wound up at the AARP page offering 'cheaper car insurance' from Hartford Insurance. I went thru their application and when finished, their quote was not acceptable for me.

But there was NO WAY of leaving that page without coming out of the whole site and I would have to reapply only to to to a page where I had to either fill out another application for another product or leave the site totally. How can they make these offers without being questioned.

This person wrote the review because of "lead into a dead end after time taken." of national reward center gift card from National Reward Center. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $75 and wants National Reward Center to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was amything. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by National Reward Center for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments