National Reward Center - National Rewards Center-Scam!
i was called by national rewards center because supposedly i was selected to receive a $50 restrant coupon and a brouchure for a Local savings club.i specifically asked if i was getting charged for anything?
and Thomas Ratcliff at the sales dept said no. i will just recieve the info to review and decide if i wanted the membership. the next day i have a $50 charge on my online bank statement from Shoppers club. i checked my acct because i was about to pay a bill.
im glad i checked because i would have overdrafted my account. now my bill will be late and when i called to see how they charged my acct, they told me they have the last 4 numbers of my card and the recording of my conversation to authorize the $50 charge. i told them there is no way to do that without my entire card number. i called my bank and they verified that there is no way to charge my acct without my card number.
the national rewards center hung up on me 3 different times when i asked for a manager. they would not or could not tell me how they got my information. i demanded they remove me from any calling list and promos and refund my $50. the charge is still pending.
if it does not remove itself i will take it to the next level.
this is so infuriating!!!!!GRRRRRrf292190 review #190525
You may also like
- " I purchased a gold necklace for my Husband at the Walmart in North Las Vegas, located at 1807 West Craig Road, phone number is (702) 633-6521. It cost..."
- "This is how I received my order at walmart. This is not the first time. I'm so sick of receiving my orders with damage all over. I went to complain..."
- "Terrible place to purchase from. We bought a 60 inch plasma television ($1350) and on the receipt that we sign when we paid with our credit card they have a..."
- "This team is an extreme disappointment. Marina does not respond to any client requests, even after making a 50% down payment on the project. It has taken 3 months just..."
- "Should've typed in "ECycleBest Review" in Google before I sent them my iPhone 4S. 1500 complaints on the Better Business Bureau alone! They quoted me at $107 and then "evaluated"..."
- "Signed agreement, and waited 10 months for house to be built, bad slab, bad plumbing, roofing issues, demanded corrections to issues and wanted it inspected by licensed building inspector. Meritage..."
- "beware that this individual is now doing business under these other names: opera fashion group inc opera fashion group llc opera by sueli costa llc gabikini bossa beach AMONG MANY OTHERS. this individual is a..."
- "We have foundation problems inside and out. Electrical problems. Plumbing problems. Leaks. Had to replace AC unit b/c they put one 1 ton too small for our size home which..."
- "Joseph E. Prada (or Joseph E. Prado) agreed to install laminate floors on the second floor in my mom's house - a total of 800 sq feet. The total work..."