National Reward Center - National Rewards Center-Scam!
i was called by national rewards center because supposedly i was selected to receive a $50 restrant coupon and a brouchure for a Local savings club.i specifically asked if i was getting charged for anything?
and Thomas Ratcliff at the sales dept said no. i will just recieve the info to review and decide if i wanted the membership. the next day i have a $50 charge on my online bank statement from Shoppers club. i checked my acct because i was about to pay a bill.
im glad i checked because i would have overdrafted my account. now my bill will be late and when i called to see how they charged my acct, they told me they have the last 4 numbers of my card and the recording of my conversation to authorize the $50 charge. i told them there is no way to do that without my entire card number. i called my bank and they verified that there is no way to charge my acct without my card number.
the national rewards center hung up on me 3 different times when i asked for a manager. they would not or could not tell me how they got my information. i demanded they remove me from any calling list and promos and refund my $50. the charge is still pending.
if it does not remove itself i will take it to the next level.
this is so infuriating!!!!!GRRRRRrd487fe3 review #190525
You may also like
- "At Walmart on Fallbrook in Woodland Hills, Ca. I have to bag my own things as the checker just stands their. The check stand in the back is..."
- "I have been a loyal Sears customer for many many years. I have always believed that Sears products stood for quality in a day when so many things are..."
- "I have a Kenmore water heater from Sears with a 12 year warranty. The warranty states, "Sears will 1) provide free water heater parts for those that are defective in..."
- "I saw an advert on Facebook for free samples of skin care.The advert had pictures of well known products ie Estée Lauder,Clinique,Clarins and others.I paid £3:95 postage and clicked on..."
- "Bought this tshirt last week. Wore it the first time and got it washed and it tore off. *** quality. ..."
- "Surajit Khanna is a liar personally and professionally. This man is married and has children but at the same time he lures young women from a site called Sugardaddies username..."
- "Killeen Maaco had my brand new car for 5 days to do a stripe paint job for $750. They returned car on Friday afternoon around 5pm, and upon entry to..."
- "Joseph E. Prada (or Joseph E. Prado) agreed to install laminate floors on the second floor in my mom's house - a total of 800 sq feet. The total work..."
- "They manipulated our physical and mental state of mind by making us wait for well over 6 hours with no meals and two small children. Once we were mentally exhausted..."