National Reward Center - National Rewards Center-Scam!
i was called by national rewards center because supposedly i was selected to receive a $50 restrant coupon and a brouchure for a Local savings club.i specifically asked if i was getting charged for anything?
and Thomas Ratcliff at the sales dept said no. i will just recieve the info to review and decide if i wanted the membership. the next day i have a $50 charge on my online bank statement from Shoppers club. i checked my acct because i was about to pay a bill.
im glad i checked because i would have overdrafted my account. now my bill will be late and when i called to see how they charged my acct, they told me they have the last 4 numbers of my card and the recording of my conversation to authorize the $50 charge. i told them there is no way to do that without my entire card number. i called my bank and they verified that there is no way to charge my acct without my card number.
the national rewards center hung up on me 3 different times when i asked for a manager. they would not or could not tell me how they got my information. i demanded they remove me from any calling list and promos and refund my $50. the charge is still pending.
if it does not remove itself i will take it to the next level.
this is so infuriating!!!!!GRRRRRrreview #190525
You may also like
- "Dear Mr. Jim Millerborg (Sam's Club; Wichita Kansas 316-945-3010)My name is Kimberly Vu-Childrey and I'm just one of Sam's customers. I have purchased and IPod-touch on 01/18/2010, with the 2yr..."
- "PLEASE SHARE. BEWARE!!! Make sure you check prices at Target. When I tried to report it to 3 different sales associates, first assoc. said they ran out of tags so..."
- "Just a thought = anyone wonder why MrsLea/MrsC/Expecting1/QueenLea/PrincessLea/etc's name displays "Brandon" when you are reading recent complaints while browsing another complaint? See the picture above to see what I..."
- "AHP is wonderful at first. The office managed even took me out for beers and to discuss the house. All of that congeniality changed when we actually begin..."
- "ast posting: Monday, July 05, 2010henry coffeen III and dan baumgarten wasted alot of folks time and energy. Prizm is in he dealership and rv business. After the economy got..."
- "I took my 4 year old English Bulldog to Banfield yesterday (6/9/12) for emergency treatment. My dog was walking around in my backyard as she always does when she started..."
- "when i make salad for myself i cull the heavy spines of lettuce as these are unpalatable. in most restaurants this is done and you get the leaf of..."
- "Couldn't find clean booth to sit at. Had to get server to wipe crumbs up first . Green Bay location appeared run down overall. While chewing on salad I discovered..."
- "I am going to post this until everybody knows, and hope they change their spending habits... A different store could use the business... Wal-Mart has lost mine. Wal-Mart is so..."